Head to https://squarespace.com/thestyleinsider to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain using code THESTYLEINSIDER
Wearable Summer Fashion Trends To Keep You Cool – What To Wear
There are some great Summer trends that are not only great to wear now but will be perfect Summer staples for years to come. So in today's video I've been scanning the internet to see what is available to buy and love now and I've found nine (it was 10 but I accidently deleted the footage – eek.
I'd love to hear what you think of these trends and if you plan on wearing any of them. Maybe you already do?
Thanks so much for watching.
Thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring today's video.
My new merch: https://thestyleinsider.squarespace.com/shop
♡ SHOP THIS VIDEO ♡
1. Black cut outs: https://rstyle.me/+fPsE2IJQc1KVcdo2fPWDsw
2. Black and tan cut out dresses: https://rstyle.me/+9WS8g2qJPHY8sNMJnPBtjg
3. Pink cut out: https://rstyle.me/+GK-UlefVceIP1vtsiSkrHg
4. White camp shirt: https://rstyle.me/+LON8mEfgObNO_Sd3pyWeYw
5. Brown cropped shirt: https://rstyle.me/+qRjlMD_bcFuS6X50lfp-ew
6. Colorful linen button downs: https://rstyle.me/+z7g5oJbmoZVYlILd8V8Pbw
7. Green tee: https://rstyle.me/+jjE-1KauMtaVodytzNNu4g
8. Essential cotton tee: https://rstyle.me/+KDJZzhLxLme4TlvHO8m-ww
9. Gathered sleeve tee: https://rstyle.me/+PcjfsM_u7T3okWfXjbg3DA
10. Raffia shopper: https://rstyle.me/+4kLtn-wjhrMJJnJK751xuw
11. Raffia baguette: https://rstyle.me/+rpi_0fcGYah7ZhZLXOEnPw
DENIM BERMUDA SHORTS
12. Light wash denim shorts: https://rstyle.me/+sGnPe0eEPqVmaKHqSg3p5Q
13. Relaxed fit: https://rstyle.me/+aFcnwfgVdz3iCAnAKAjDgQ
14. Beige linen dress with waist tie: https://rstyle.me/+oxTWj1oUQplrPsZvoV3GhA
15. Yellow linen dress: https://rstyle.me/+IrP8Bsi_qnbI5TGAFcdZEg
16. Belted long linen dress: https://rstyle.me/+85DJ5e02NEhx8aU7qfcZWw
17. Red linen dress: https://rstyle.me/+SnL1hJxVesLuwCG3KQiKbg
18. Yellow cut out linen dress: https://rstyle.me/+_MVLZq_RP5l7jr0vY3Tmgg
19. Birkenstock x Manolo Blahnik Arizona crystal-embellished velvet sandals: https://rstyle.me/+c_kyz6ORngHRXTp5a6a4Sg
20. Taupe leather slides: https://rstyle.me/+N6zIMEov1v0THma7cF8SKA
21. Leather braided sandals: https://rstyle.me/+h1CpwgIdXZnxRIwUIywWVg
22. Pink quilted sandals: https://rstyle.me/+r2SI-KBPNzUxtYyDObsDWA
23. Two strap slides: https://rstyle.me/+eb-Iwk2FoX5-MmVmF7voQw
24. Black or white washed canvas skirt: https://rstyle.me/+HveuEE8h1DB5ADpT1Q0HVg
25. Apricot long skirt: https://rstyle.me/+6C_5nL8ZRA-EurR0Ghc4KQ
26. Polka dot skirt: https://rstyle.me/+CjLBPZLfYQ31VCOOgLlocA
27. Floral skirt: https://rstyle.me/+oxnwnt6w2PBbUDrwswstjA
28. Pleated midi skirt: https://rstyle.me/+Wr_YKE_z4ZWnDenjHCxLbQ
29. Pastel pleated skirt: https://rstyle.me/+UoTDIFO2XYbZZx4pUITWdw
GOING OUT TOPS
30. Frill tops: https://rstyle.me/+W4TatO6G7ZekezO8uTItyA
31. Cross over top: https://rstyle.me/+xYXzXkeDSKcb57b-FOBtwA
32. Puff sleeve blouse: https://rstyle.me/+lvKP0DFPMLA6qgbBgsDa9g
33. Colour block shirt: https://rstyle.me/+dJlZm34tH0jKRB10d7g6UQ
34. Ruched top: https://rstyle.me/+q83pg0mMYxA-e_QjGvSXTw
35. Free People top: https://rstyle.me/+_0gbT7PQPV0j_tfmgJld7g
36. One shoulder ruffle top: https://rstyle.me/+UDEDl508Jd60mVPsfwE39A
37. Frill top: https://rstyle.me/+rfPbpZIcuOtXNVTdyHgRXQ
♡ MY BLOG ♡
♡ YOU CAN BUY MY E-BOOK HERE ♡
♡ MY FREE MINI E-BOOK – 60 FASHION TIPS & TRICKS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ♡
Download here: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/w3m5p7
♡ MORE VIDEOS ♡
What NOT To Wear in 2022
22 Fashion Resolutions For 2022
Stop Dressing Your Age & Do This Instead
10 Fashion Classics You Should Never Part With
♡ MY CAMERA GEAR ♡
Canon G7x MarkII
Some of these links may be affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you buy any of the pieces. You don't pay more though.
32 Comments on “Wearable Summer Fashion Trends To Keep You Cool – What To Wear”
Great video, as always. I don’t see the links to the items mentioned, at least not on my computer. I see your other links, like your equipment and your other videos. It just might be my connection, but I thought I would let you know. Thanks for the excellent quality of videos. I really look forward to them.
Sorry about that Karrie I was clearly just having a slow day and forgot to add the links but they are there now. Glad you enjoyed this one x
Thank you Leonie. I appreciate these links you provide; it makes shopping so easy.
Thanks so much for your video today! I just bought 6 coordinating camp shirts. My vacation travel will be so easy to pack for now! And 2 of them are menswear! You validated my choices!
Wow – that’s fabulous Marcie x
Love the idea of the going out top that’s a little extra. I’d probably wear it often.
I think my best camp shirts have come from the men’s section in thrift stores! ❣️✨
Love thrift store pieces!
Loved this video! I am all about wearable pieces! Get a fancy going out top?? LOVE that idea!!
I like the camp shirt from menswear or the young men’s department. I source thrift stores first of course.
I do love a great thrift store find x
Love cutout dresses, long skirts and going out tops, and colorful t shirts. I like long sleeve oversized shirts, but not short sleeve ones. Those sleeves mostly wide, and style is already oversized. Its just too much, too sloppy, its just i dont like that style Have a blessed day 🙏🧡
Thanks for sharing!!
My slogan? Just wear the skorts! I purchased a couple for the summer because I could probably do shorts but skirts make me less self conscious. I’m here for the bold colors! Thanks for the video!🤓
Hi Leonie , bermudas shorts are something I love as they literally are a go anywhere item. I had a very smart looking indigo denim pair of shorts that were far too long and therefore warm. I kept them hidden away for years and never wore them. This year I finally bit the bullet and cut them shorter rather than go searching for a pair to buy. Love them.
Perfect! What a great idea and now you can wear the shorts – yay x
I love that most of these outfits are comfy and practical! However, as a curvy petite woman, most of these trends would make me feel disproportionate or drowned in material 🙁
Totally agree with you Leonie 💖💖💖 I’m really into cut outs dresses 😉
My too Jaq which is nice because I really wasn’t to start with 🙂
Just wear the short! Love the positively non-body and age discriminative to this statement. And I will wear the shorts! I have thrifted a few islander shirts from the men’s rack, they are so much fun and soft and colorful. I am all in for a midi/maxi dress/skirt because like you said somedays your leg just not ready to be out there (too lazy to shave and got to go). You right on the statement top because sometimes you need that to dress up a somewhat basic bottom. The pools are being filled and getting ready to open up for Memorial Day but it going to be too cool for me because we right back in the high temp in the 50. Even though it’s kind of cool, I been wearing my slip-on sandals. Stay warm! Thanks for sharing and blessing to you and all in the days to come.
I love slide sandals, mules and other slip-on shoes and wear them most days for about town. For more walking, like serious shopping, I wear slip-on sneakers, they look a bit more polished (no laces) than, but are just as comfortable and practical as, other sneakers. No one ever wears high, stiletto, pointed-toe heels where I live, in the San Francisco area, their impracticality and discomfort makes them look pretentious in our casual community. To dress up, I’ll wear something like a 2-inch block heel. We don’t see any value in shoes that can’t be walked in.
I don’t think shorts are all that that comfy, they ride up when one sits. I’d rather wear a shorter cotton, viscose or linen skirt or dress to show off my legs. Dresses and skirts are so comfortable that I wear them most days, year-round, but especially when it’s hot.
Thank you so much for yet a great video!🙏 As per your advice I’ve bought a pair of shorts, for the first time in decades!!!!🥵 About the Birkenstocks – I was in London when they were released, in Harrods in fact, and they sold out in hours! I tried them on, as I was ready to commit murder for a pair (they didn’t sell the “testers”), and they were way too narrow for my wide feet😅 It took away some of the regret that I hadn’t been there from the opening of the shop😁 But they were LOVELY!😍👌
Some exciting trends for our coming Spring/Summer. Love going out tops! longer skirts, short sleeved shirts are a little different. I am eyeing up some of my husbands shirts.
I love the blouse that you’re wearing. Is that a green or does it just look like that on camera? It’s such a beautiful green tint. Would you mind sending the link where you got it thank you!
Could you do some more videos on mid-size, curvy style, where to shop, summer office wear? I really love seeing your opinion and advice on topics.
I chuckled to myself when you used the phrase “going out top” because that’s how I categorize my tops! It’s wanting to save them for something other than being at home it’s for when you’re going to be seen by others
Howdy Leonie! ( : I like the idea of the “going out top”. ( : Interesting summer trends to keep us cool. ( : Stay well! ( :