Head to https://squarespace.com/thestyleinsider to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain using code THESTYLEINSIDER
10 Quirky Fall Fashion Trends You NEED To Try Now | The Style Insider
Not all fashion trends get the full attention they are due and in today's episode I wanted to share a few (well 10) fall fashion trends that may be quirky but they're definitely worth taking a look at. Now I'm not expecting you to love all of these trends but I'm hoping you may find something new to love. There are a couple here that I'm especially excited about – namely double waisted denim jeans and faux leather / real leather blazers but I'd love to know if there are any trends on this list that really speak to you.
Thanks so much for watching and I really hope you enjoyed today's fashion and style edit – see you real soon.
Thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring today's video.
♡ SHOP THE VIDEO ♡
1. Tibi double waist band: https://tibi.com/products/double-waisted-black-denim-sam-jean-black
2. Double waist long jeans: https://rstyle.me/+3M-D6VG6ZOFvr1Y6r8Oa6A
3. Double Waisted mom jeans: https://rstyle.me/+sURbuWEisedoOzAThM9-hA
4. Double waisted jeans
5. Black sequinned shirt: https://rstyle.me/+N_ZFeALYyjjitP22w8cDqA
6. Burgundy sequinned dress: https://rstyle.me/+kKZ3HFK_zVccEafZGierKw
7. Sequinned pants: https://rstyle.me/+y93yC_srJlx9kg5lVOWZKA
8. Sequinned dress: https://rstyle.me/+zP0GIyuxWLNYsnM3toaJ7w
9. Faux leather tan blazer: https://rstyle.me/+FFDBmjVmLmt05p_nFn1FMQ
10. Black collarless faux leather blazer: https://rstyle.me/+0uuXcCGqtoGTkoZ9K1A4ZQ
11. Cropped brown leather blazer: https://www.abercrombie.com/shop/wd/p/cropped-vegan-leather-blazer-49081319?originalStore=us&seq=02&faceout=life&irclickid=07bXgJ1BCxyNTfTV61WISXoyUkDXw7SV9XaDzM0&irgwc=1&cmp=AFF%3A10078%3ASkimbit%20Ltd.%3AONLINE_TRACKING_LINK%3AOnline%20Tracking%20Link
12. Faux leather lilac blazer: https://rstyle.me/+aQJ2tgrjardizTclLtxpDQ
13. Light tan faux leather blazer: https://rstyle.me/+HZso1NKf7Pzyj-V31kduYg
14. Tie belt denim dress: https://rstyle.me/+Ym7kfUasafI1ReRnelRpdQ
15. Denim dress: https://rstyle.me/+lffY7OPo1NnPxyJfeO3w6A
16. Puff sleeve denim dress: https://rstyle.me/+qjiWjQ0dhOYQOA5Alw_kHA
17. Cable leg warmers: https://rstyle.me/+ojG4qYiRj3WQFrSA9Bms8g
18. Pom pom socks: https://rstyle.me/+9L_-SuLH9Ai-lrhg58KPuw
19. Waffle frill socks: https://rstyle.me/+TNckNdVVXdprwsxwpFU4Dw
20. Key lime ruffle socks: https://rstyle.me/+RN75OqFqbeSfyWSAojtQUw
21. Web cut out tights: https://rstyle.me/+BVeA7mcQkhnBVuhOEBTkNQ
22. Green patterned tights: https://rstyle.me/+jxXT1FqhbK4g-F37OwAdjg
23. Pearl bracelet set: https://rvlv.me/KyETp1
24. Pearl and chain initial necklace: https://rvlv.me/naLtt6
25. Pearl pendant necklace: https://rvlv.me/Z2Mtxa
26. Pearl bracelet: https://rvlv.me/j238qf
27. Pearl earrings: https://rvlv.me/1CqL6a
28. Cargo jeans
29. Cargo jeans: https://rstyle.me/+wsldYDVrHwJXUoe_JzBZ3g
29. Combat jeans: https://rstyle.me/+4zdmAh-ZrP1i_nsUHWQbIw
30. Cargo flood jeans: https://rstyle.me/+6UQUMdI8X8tmLi_OtZQxxg
31. Light denim cargo jeans: https://rstyle.me/+yUXYI3WZsvD_dc9lVpJ7vA
32. Denim blue cargo jeans: https://rstyle.me/+VrZNSvhGUKlnHj2vQll89Q
33. White faux fur hat: https://rvlv.me/ze5rIr
34. Pink faux fur bucket hat: https://rvlv.me/Mr8wCn
35. Shearling cap: https://rstyle.me/+mIIjqsqIPNsQvqQaH6sMGw
36. Marble faux fur bucket hat: https://rstyle.me/+7Ma_pZ2BAKoQBVlqV_2FVA
37. Miranda Fry choker: https://rvlv.me/30xqFY
38. Odessa drop choker: https://rvlv.me/NUL7Rt
39. Statement choker: https://rvlv.me/T6LsGO
40. Solid choker: https://rvlv.me/wrayvb
♡ DOPAMINE DRESSING FREE PRINTABLE ♡
♡ MY BLOG ♡
♡ MY FREE MINI E-BOOK – 60 FASHION TIPS & TRICKS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ♡
Download here: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/w3m5p7
♡ YOU CAN BUY MY E-BOOK HERE ♡
♡ MORE VIDEOS ♡
What NOT To Wear in 2022
22 Fashion Resolutions For 2022
Stop Dressing Your Age & Do This Instead
10 Fashion Classics You Should Never Part With
♡ MY CAMERA GEAR ♡
Canon G7x MarkII
Some of these links may be affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you buy any of the pieces. You don't pay more though.
21 Comments on “10 Quirky Fall Fashion Trends You NEED To Try Now | The Style Insider”
I like to think I’m comfy with quirky and colourful 😂 not everyone’s cup of tea but definitely ME!
I used to have a double waisted Mango denim playsuit. They were gorgeous but eventually I outgrew them
Thanks, Leoni for keeping us updated! I think chokers are sexy!!
Love chokers and I have a denim dress that I love although it’s better suited for warmer weather. Hate the socks trend though.
So much fun great work really enjoyed the joy and quirkiness of these styles. Love chokers hide my neck lines 😀👍
👛🧥👝 I could get into a lot of these trends. 😊 Even the double waisted high jeans. I’m not really a fan of the high jeans, but at least the double waisted look more tailored. The regular high waisted “Mom jeans” just make people look frumpy.
A no-no trend is the jean dress for me. However, the cargo pants.. I am warming up to them – Mango carries these satin cargos that are gorgeous.. dress up and dress down. The hats, I love it! I may just give it a try! Thank you for this awesome vid!!
Yes denim is cold to wear in winter. I usually switch over to cords.
I inherited my mom’s leather and suede jackets and blazers when she died. They are a vast array of colors. I have started wearing them. I have a black leather bomber with Thinsulate that I am going to wear. It is supposed to have a temperature rating of -30, so I can wear it until it drops down past -30. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada 🇨🇦 has been featured on a few lists as one of the coldest cities in the world. We need clothes that will keep us alive in -40 to -50 degree weather. There is no staying home.
I love pearl and gold jewelry, but I feel like a classic pearl strand is aging on me at 62, it just looks grandma-ish. In a few more years I’ll probably resume wearing my fake strands, as I did in my youth. They’re great on younger women and men. I’m going to pass on feathers and sequins, and leave those to Trinny! Embellishments like pearls and rhinestones on clothes seem to be returning, too, no thanks. I like really simple, classic clothes in luxe fabrics.
Hosiery is a greatly underrated and underutilized accessory. I always wear socks or tights with closed-toe footwear, I hate the feeling or bare toes inside of shoes, my toenails seem to catch and feet always sweat, even in leather. I’m mostly a midi dress and skirt wearer, so I often wear thigh-high socks with them, held up with some leg garters I made, it’s much more comfy than tights. I do also wear tights and/or my Stuart Weitzman thigh-high boots, if they’re the only things that look right, like under skirts with slits or above-knee length ones. I’m short, so I love the lengthening effect of matching footwear and hosiery to my skirt or trousers. I also wear opaque colored tights in basic colors to match my skirt, dress or trousers, like in brown, navy or khaki, in addition to opaque black, a habit left from the 90s when matching tights and shoes to the skirt was the fashion. Wearing cute socks or tights can give a lot of interest to simple outfits.
Love the cargo denim, pearls, (P)- leather blazers, denim dresses, chokers, & furry hats! So many fun new trends.
Thank you for saying denim is not warm. I live in High Desert Oregon and last year, I was cold on the lower half. Bought an array of corduroy to go with my turtleneck layer+cashmere sweater and I am ready this year. We had snow 11/1!
Yes to bright color bags. They add the perfect accent to our outfits.
Love the single pearl detail. I think they give a beautiful polish look. The fringe I’ll probably skip one. I like orange bags.. it makes an outfit pop out
Love the idea of cargo jeans and the double waisted jeans although I haven’t seen them make an appearance here in Australia 🇦🇺 as yet, I’ll be on the lookout for sure, even though we’re coming into summer 🌺 I still love wearing my jeans with a nice summery top, chockers were here a few years ago and I had quite a few of them in different styles from leather to lace, I think I ended up donating them 🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️ along with other pieces of clothing that I go through my wardrobe at the end of each season, it’s funny how everything old comes back in style eventually but then you have to have the space to store all that clothing Lol 😂. Great video Leonie, absolutely Love New Zealand when we visited years ago and always promised ourselves we’d be back. Cheers from Queensland Australia 🇦🇺❤️❤️🏻🏻🏻
Chokers are perfect for the upcoming Holiday season. Zara does some really good and affordable ones. Last year I bought a package of two sparkly ones that I wore together and plan on bringing the out for party season again this year again!
I love the brightly colored bags, and love the idea of sequins and fringe, though neither has a place in my life. Also pearls, heck yeah, and chokers, yes, maybe especially with the layered necklace look we’ve been seeing. But cargo pants will always get a big NO from me. I am short and small, and I don’t need a lot of my thigh space being exaggerated with a big useless pocket stuck on the side. Also denim dresses? Maybe in chambray, but not stiffer denim. I like dresses that have movement and flow. Thanks for showing these trends. It was fun, if nothing else!
I love sequin tops with casual denim jeans and also adore tweed jackets with denim jeans – bear in mind it’s winter here in the U.K. though.
You have great style … x
Thank you Leonie for another useful video. I like tights and socks. Can you tell us more for this trend?
Leonie I just LOVE your style. I love everything that you do. And thank goodness someone else thinks that denim is cold. I just completely steer away from jeans when it turns cold. And btw, I cropped my denim jacket and it looks fab in my opinion anyway. I purposely didn’t tell hubby and son that I had done that because I wanted to see their reactions (they’re brutal critics) and so far nothing has been said which means they look good. And I just wear it all the time now whereas I never did when it wasn’t cropped.
Yes!!! Jeans are like ice on the legs in winter.